Sunday 29 May 2011

SplatMau5 paintings for sale.

Okay guys, so, I lost my job on Wednesday and am in desperate need of spending funds for my holiday in two weeks. So I've decided to sell 8 Deadmau5 paintings. These will be on a first come first serve basis (simply for speed and fairness, if you REALLY want one after the 8 slots are done, you can message me and I MAY consider it, depending on price)

These 8 will be 50GBP (82USD) + 15GBP shipping (25USD) and I will ship worldwide. They will be Approx. 20inchesX16inches (still need to buy the canvases, I'll be getting them tomorrow)

Choice of colour will be:
Red (original)
Black
Light Blue
Dark Blue 
(Other colours look a bit shit tbh)

Payment will be via paypal and only when the painting is done (but before I send it off to you, I'll message you when it's done) 

Anyways, let me know. Remember these will probably be the only 8 outside of the one Joel has and the Japan fundraiser, that will ever be for sale.



I have three reserved already so hurry your bones up and get one :)


Email me Zanystacey@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment